St Peter’s is a great venue for all kinds of things as well as worship. When we designed the building we wanted it to be used by the community – and not just for events that we organise.
|There are a number of rooms of different sizes which are ideal for a range of purposes. We can even host the full wedding package with space for the service, the drinks reception, the wedding breakfast, and the now almost obligatory ‘night do’!
So if you are looking for a space to hold a conference, a business meeting, a family party, a committee meeting – or just about anything else – why not come along and check us out as your venue?
The facilities include:
- A flexible main meeting space which can seat up to 200.
- A hall with a wood floor (ideal for children’s birthday parties) which can hold 80.
- A community room – a carpeted space which can seat 40.
- The upper room – a quiet, small space for up to 12 people, situated up a spiral staircase.
- There’s a small kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities.
- We have a large kitchen with catering size ovens – and all the crockery you’re likely to need.
- We can provide for a range of catering needs – including the table cloths
- And we have car parking space – 10 spaces on site with space for larger groups by negotiation with the local Conservative Club; literally just a stone’s throw away.
- We can provide projection and sound equipment – and, if needed, access to laptop computers.
For all enquiries contact Christine Lonsdale on 07375 703345